We are getting ready and want to help you with your own preparations…
This week we are very excited to be joining the team at the Country Living Christmas Fair at the Business Design Centre, Angel, from Wednesday 8th – Sunday 12th November. We are making Majestic Mango Chutney in the Country Living Kitchen and demonstrating Christmas Wreaths in the Country Living Corner every day (except Friday when we will be baking bread at our Micro Bakery).
If you’d like to join us at the fair, the code SPK30 discounts tickets to £12.95 (usually £14.50). Come and say hello!
Something for you…
Our Christmas Courses are starting to get booked up, we’ve currently got spaces for each date, so why not carve out some time for yourself to bake some Stollen, make a Hamper, mix a Pudding or wind a Wreath…
Something for them…
If you are unsure of who would like what, gift vouchers can be purchased here.
- We were delighted to pick up some more awards at this year’s National Honey Show
- Our good friends at Omlet are partnering with us to make some Festive Films showing what treats you can make with eggs from the Eglus and honey from the Beehaus
- A family break on the Isle of Wight included a visit to The Garlic Farm, we bought a good selection to plant in the kitchen garden ready to harvest next year
Jobs for the Week:
- Prepare my demo Christmas Wreaths for the Country Living Christmas Fair
- Soak the fruit for this year’s Mulled Port Christmas Cake
- Prepare for another school visit, discovering where their food comes from
Have you started making your lists yet? What would be the perfect treat for you?
Have a great week,