Using trimmings from the garden and a selection of ribbons and decorations; this special course has been designed to bring together friends as we make a Christmas Wreath at the beginning of the festive season…
Sara Ward will welcome you to Hen Corner with mulled wine and mince pies. After an introduction to our time together you will have opportunity to stroll around the garden to gather additional foliage, then off to the conservatory to wind our wreaths…
We’d love you to join us as we welcome in the season to the sound of carols and the fragrance of festive foliage.
We are pleased to bring you this London Christmas Wreath course.
Our time together will include:
- An introduction to Hen Corner
- Making a wire frame for our wreath
- Building up a foundation with yew trimmings
- Dressing the wreath with a selection of evergreen and variegated cuttings from the garden
- Decorating your wreath with a choice of ribbons and adornments
We will provide all the equipment to make a beautiful wreath, however, feel free to bring additional evergreen cuttings or favourite decorations to embellish your creation.
‘I loved the wreath-making course! Sara made it straightforward and fun with loads of space to be creative. Find some friends and book on!’