We are in the final weeks of the climb up to Christmas and we are here to help you all the way!
Whether it’s baking ahead, homemade decorations, or edible gifting – look no further.
If it’s gift ideas that you are looking for – we’ve got you covered.
But first – we have another COMPETITION!
If you’d like to be in the draw to win them, simply leave a comment below saying how you’d like to use them.
Competition closes on Friday (1st December), we will draw for the free tickets on Saturday 2nd December and notify winners by email.
If you are not successful in winning, don’t worry, use the code HEN10 at checkout for 10% off or order via this link which applies the discount automatically.
Gifts for others (or to add to your wish list)
Our Fairtrade Aprons made from Organic Cotton will ensure you look stylish whilst working in the kitchen
Special events at Chiswick Market and Battersea Power Station
Sunday 3rd December Christmas Wreaths at Chiswick Flower Market (2-3.30pm)
Thursday 14th December Making Linen Christmas Crackers at Battersea Power Station (6-8pm)
Christmas Courses at Hen Corner
We still have some places available on our lovely Christmas Courses, the in-person sessions have limited places, so do book in early for your favourite course!
Coming up at Hen Corner:
- Sunday 26th November Making Christmas Puddings – Stir Up Sunday
- Sunday 3rd December Christmas Wreaths at Chiswick Flower Market (2-3.30pm)
- Monday 4th December Making Apricot Advent Wreath (Virtual 6-8pm)
- Wednesday 6th December Making Christmas Wreaths
- Saturday 9th December Making Christmas Wreaths
- Monday 11th December Making Special Stollen (Virtual 6-8pm)
- Thursday 14th December Making Linen Christmas Crackers at Battersea Power Station (6-8pm)
- Wednesday 13th December Making Christmas Food Gifts
- Monday 18th December Making Mince Pies (Virtual 6-8pm)
- We’ve prepared the bees for winter and they seem to be settling down nicely for the season
- The first of our Christmas Puddings have been made (the recipe is in our book)
- We’ve got a bumper crop of figs – some will be dried for the Christmas cheeseboard and the rest will go in jam
Jobs for the week:
- Prepare for our sessions at the Country Living Christmas Fair in Harrogate
- Boil up some jellies, jam and marmalade – we want our shelves heaving for Christmas shopping
- Deep clean the chicken coops ready for winter
It’s all in the preparation…
Hope to see you soon,