It would be a pleasure to welcome you to one of our courses that we have running right throughout the year.
Alternatively, we would love to plan a private event for you and your friends, or a team meeting for your work colleagues.
Do contact us for more information.
- At last I managed to spend some time getting to grips with Macarons, OK, so they are not all the same shape and size – but they tasted pretty good!
- We were very pleased to host the leadership team of national charity, Cinnamon Network, for their strategy day. After their meetings I taught them how to make Cinnamon Swirls and after lunch we tried a spot of bee keeping…
- St Paul’s School brought their Year 6 students over to study the bees, we do love our work with schools
Jobs for this week:
- I need to make a cage of some sort to protect our almonds from the squirrels, I haven’t quite worked out the design yet…
- Plan September’s Urban Food Fortnight with the London Kitchen Project, maybe add in another new Battersea Cooking Class
- Start sewing some sails to bring a little shade onto our conservatory, it gets pretty hot in there on a sunny day
Join us on the Journey!