As the Easter holidays begin and the clocks have sprung forward to usher in the longer days, we were delighted to have been invited to review the Campion Safari Tent at Western Meadows Glamping…
Coming up at the Corner – 20% off all courses booked by end of April
If you’d like to visit us here in London, we have courses running right throughout the year. Families, Feathers and Fun is the next session coming up. Closely followed by Intro to Bee Keeping, Bread: Sweet and Savoury and Perfect Pasta. We have many more courses available, both in the garden and the kitchen, and the promotional code SPRING15 will give you 20% off all bookings before the end of April – Pass it on!
- We’ve said a sad goodbye to Sapphire, our beautiful old grey cat, she would have been 19 this month
- Our new kitchen is starting to take shape, the stone floor has been laid through into the conservatory
- Essential Surrey have written a piece about our courses for their 9 regional magazines, they are out next month
Jobs for this week:
- Gather the chickens and head off to the Horniman Museum for their Chirpy Chickens event
- Buy some HenPower Easter Eggs that support creatively engaging older people
- Probably painting the plastered walls in the new kitchen during the Bank Holiday weekend…
Join us on the Journey!