Those who read our last post will know that we’ve recently been to Cornwall, staying in a lovely Safari Tent with Classic Glamping…
Coming up at the Corner – 20% off all courses booked by end of April
If you’d like to visit us here in London, we have courses running right throughout the year. Next month brings Intro to Bee Keeping, Bread: Sweet and Savoury, Perfect Pasta and a new course, A Day at Hen Corner. We have many more courses available, both in the garden and the kitchen, and the promotional code SPRING15 will give you 20% off all bookings before the end of April – Please pass it on!
- We had a fantastic time taking the chickens to the Horiman Museum and Gardens, we set up an enclosure on the hill over looking central London and could see the Shard from our high point
- The new kitchen is starting to take shape, I can’t wait to christen the new Rangemaster
- Easter Monday was a beautiful day to plant and sow in the Kitchen Garden, we now have potatoes, strawberries, carrots, onions and selections of brassicas and legumes all starting to grow in their snug new beds
Jobs for this week:
- Follow up local schools as they return back after their Easter break, do you know a school that might like us to help them?
- Cycle over to Kew Gardens to check on their honey bees
- Design some sun shade sails to hang up in the conservatory, keeping our training area cool for our new season of courses
Join us on the Journey!