- Honey Bees, Yes Please
Sara will be addressing questions such as Who is in the hive? What do they do throughout the year? How about the honey?
- Lay a Little Egg for Me
We will be looking at the rewards and responsibilities of urban hens and how to keep them safe and secure whilst living in the city.
- Simple Spring Supper Gathered from the Garden
Sara will be demonstrating how to cook her favourite meal of griddled asparagus, poached egg and Hollandaise sauce with ingredients foraged solely from the garden!
Coming up at the Corner – 20% off all courses booked by end April
If you’d like to visit us here in London, we have courses running right throughout the year. Families, Feathers and Fun is the next session coming up with a Spring Discount of £15 off each place, kindly promoted by Country Living Magazine. We have many more courses available, both in the garden and the kitchen, our promotional code SPRING15 will give you 20% off all bookings before the end of April – so get in quick and pass it on!
- We have a fantastic new postcard ready to hand out at the fair
- Bookings are coming in for our new courses
- The builders have started work on our new kitchen
Jobs for this week:
- Top up my Oyster card for daily visits to the Country Living Spring Fair in Islington
- Celebrate 17 wonderful years being married to Andy
- Choose a new kitchen tap – I think that’s the only thing left to order!
Join us on the Journey!