‘He was as fresh as is the month of May.’*
May we welcome you?
Coming up at the Corner – Half Term Specials!
We would love to welcome you to one of our courses that we have running right throughout the year. This month brings Intro to Bee Keeping, Bread: Sweet and Savoury, Perfect Pasta and a new course, A Day at Hen Corner. During Half Term, 25th – 29th May, we have Family Feathers and Fun! on Tuesday, Urban Hens – Keeping Chickens in London on Wednesday and Pizza Together on Thursday. Hopefully, we will be able to see Bunty proudly displaying her new chicks as a special treat to all our Half Term visitors.
- Essential Surrey wrote this lovely article about us: Of hives and hens: country courses in May
- We’ve been talking to the London Kitchen Project and are hoping to run some courses from their exciting project in Battersea
- Sara was pleased to have helped with a recent session at the Ealing & District Bee Keepers Association, explaining how to set up an apiary and the importance of keeping records.
Jobs for this week:
- Pop up to Grand Designs Live at Excel
- Bake my Honey & Oat Cookies for our Bee Keeping Course
- See how the bees are doing at Kew Gardens
Join us on the Journey!