‘Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.’*
*Chris Spruce, Executive Headteacher, Heathland Whitefriars Federation
Coming up at the Corner
If you’d like to visit us here in London, we have courses running right throughout the year. Families, Feathers and Fun is the next session coming up with a Spring Discount of £15 off each place, kindly promoted by Country Living Magazine, and we are planning sausage making, family pizza, pasta courses and many more over coming months. Would you like to be amongst the first to bake in our new kitchen?
- We have made the most of some sunny days and have taken to the garden; the raised beds have compost, trees are pruned and the lawn is mowed
- Our final course before the building works was a delight last weekend ending up with four families talking chickens over tea and cake
- Lots of our new courses are open for bookings here
Jobs for this week:
- Roll up my sleeves and get baking for the local Tangent Club afternoon tea
- Pack up the old kitchen and set up a temporary one in the back room; microwave, kettle and toaster…
- Jet wash the patio until it sparkles
Join us on the Journey!