‘Summer afternoon, summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.’*
It would be a pleasure to welcome you to one of our courses that we have running right throughout the year. The next few weeks brings Full Day Bee Keeping, Urban Hens – Keeping Chickens in London and some new courses, Perfect Pasta and Scones and Jam
Alternatively, we would love to plan a private event for you and your friends, or a team meeting for your work colleagues.
Do contact us for more information.
- Sara spent a day at Meadlands Primary School in Richmond, introducing their new chickens to every single child #HugAHen
- We were pleased to have a stall at the recent Wraysbury Poultry Sale selling eggs, jam, honey & cards
- Our next article for Out and About Magazine has been sent off to the editor
Jobs for this week:
- At last I’ve set aside time to master Macarons, it’s been on my bucket list for ages, pictures may follow…
- Write the shopping list for the London Kitchen Project in preparation for our new Battersea Cooking Classes
- Get ready for the Leadership Team of a National Charity who are coming to Hen Corner for their next ‘away day’
Join us on the Journey!