Introduction to Bread Making (virtual)
*Virtual Course via Zoom*
Pop on your pinny and roll up your sleeves, this special course has been designed to help develop your artisan culinary skills as we create beautiful bread together from our London kitchen…
Sara Ward trained as a Bread Angel with Jane Mason of Virtuous Bread back in 2015 and has more recently completed a Five Day Intensive Bread course and further Croissant & Viennoiserie training with Richard Bertinet at his Cookery School in Bath.
- Ingredients & equipment info will be sent ahead by email with the Zoom link
- Grab yourself a coffee as Sara Ward introduces you to Hen Corner
- Recipes, recording of Zoom and opportunity for support by email will be provided after the session
- 20% off future face-to-face courses at Hen Corner
We are pleased to bring you this online bread making course.
- Introduction to making bread
- Understanding the key ingredients
- Working the dough
- Shaping the dough
- Baking the dough
- Making a basic versatile wheat dough together
- Shaping and baking both a loaf of bread and batch of rolls
‘Thanks for this Sara!
The bread was delicious & was gone in no time!
I am hoping to make some more bread tomorrow…’
Kara -Virtual Course Guest
DATES IN 2021:
Monday 11th January: 5pm – 7pm
Monday 15th February: 5-7pm
Monday 12th April: 5-7pm