Urban Hens – Keeping Chickens in London (virtual)
*Virtual Course via Zoom*
Pour yourself a drink and spend a couple of hours with us in the garden…
You will be welcomed with an introduction to Hen Corner and introduced to the joys of keeping chickens!
We’ve been keeping hens, pure breeds, hybrids and bantams, here in London, since 2007 and currently have Pure Breed hens in an Eglu Cube (mark 1), Hybrid hens in the new Eglu Cube and Bantams in an Eglu Classic…
If you ever decide to buy anything from Omlet, you can benefit from a 6% discount if you contact me via their Ambassador Programme.
We are pleased to bring you this London chicken keeping course.
Our time together will include (main content in first hour, questions in second part):
- Equipment required for keeping chickens
- Different breeds available
- The needs of the chickens, and their daily, weekly and monthly care.
- Demonstration of how to handle a hen
- Opportunity for questions
- Each guest will be emailed course notes & recording of the Zoom session
- We are available for follow up support after the event
- 20% off future face-to-face courses at Hen Corner
For more information on keeping chickens in London, you may enjoy our series of films:
‘Thank you again for yesterday!! It was very helpful and I loved seeing all of your hens!’
Jennie – Virtual Course Guest
‘Having done your live course I thought you did brilliantly to retain the balance of passing across knowledge and being open to questions.’
Liz – Virtual Course Guest
DATES IN 2021
Tuesday 2nd March
Wednesday 5th May
2pm – 3.30pm