We started making our own sausages with the meat from our pig-share in 2013, now we source high quality ingredients and help you select spices and seasonings to make your very own…
Sara Ward will welcome you to Hen Corner with drinks and home made biscuits. After an introduction to our time together you will have opportunity to stroll around the garden visiting the chickens and bees, then off to the conservatory and kitchen to mince, mix and stuff…
We are pleased to bring you this London Sausage Making course.
Selecting high quality ingredients, each guest will make three strings of sausages using a recipe that gives opportunity to choose your favourite flavours for batches of bespoke bangers!
Our time together will include:
- Introduction to animal welfare and quality artisan food
- Explanation of the processes used to make fine sausages
- Choosing your favourite flavourings for bespoke bangers
- The opportunity to make two varieties of sausages
- Making handmade sausage rolls
- Cooking tips for bangers that won’t bang!
Everyone goes home with a goodie bag including recipe sheets and the sausages that you have made.
We are delighted to source our Free Range pork from our local butcher, Hammond’s.
‘Very enjoyable couple of hours learning how to make sausages. Sara is passionate about living sustainably and also very practical. I like how she makes things simple and leaves space for individual creativity.’