Simply Sausages (Virtual Course via Zoom)
We started making our own sausages with the meat from our pig-share in 2013, now we source high quality ingredients and help you select spices and seasonings to make your very own…
- Ingredients & equipment info will be sent ahead by email with the Zoom link
- Grab yourself a coffee as Sara Ward introduces you to Hen Corner
- Recipes, recording of Zoom and opportunity for support by email will be provided after the session
- 20% off future face-to-face courses at Hen Corner
We are pleased to bring you this online Sausage Making course.
Selecting high quality ingredients, each guest will make wonderful sausages using a recipe that gives opportunity to choose your favourite flavours for batches of bespoke bangers!
Our time together will include:
- Introduction to animal welfare and quality artisan food
- Explanation of the processes used to make fine sausages
- Choosing your favourite flavourings for bespoke bangers
- The opportunity to make two varieties of sausages
- Making handmade sausage rolls
- Cooking tips for bangers that won’t bang!
We are delighted to source our Free Range pork from our local butcher, Hammond’s.
‘Very enjoyable couple of hours learning how to make sausages. Sara is passionate about living sustainably and also very practical. I like how she makes things simple and leaves space for individual creativity.’
DATES IN 2020
Monday 20th July